2018 International Conference
Online Learning in International Education
See the Conference First Call flyer for more details; feel free to forward this to professional colleagues.
- Dr Victoria Russell, Valdosta State University USA
- Dr Joyce Koh Hwee Ling, National Institute of Education, Singapore
We invite submissions of 150-200 word abstracts on topics including:
- The use of blogs, wikis, forums, e-portfolios, glossaries, gaming, YouTube and other videos, quizzes, apps, etc
- Using online resources for teaching and testing
- Attitudes of international students to online resources
- Accessibility of international students to online resources
Suitable papers from the conference presentations will be invited to publish in the Online Journal of International Education (published by CRIE).
Suggested accommodation options
If you plan to extend your stay in Auckland, the website https://www.aucklandnz.com/ has information on what’s on plus other accommodation and dining options. Both Mt Albert accommodation providers are on bus and train routes into the CBD. The Grey Lynn provider is on a bus route into the CBD