The Centre for Research in International Education hosts biennial conferences on various aspects of international education.
The next conference will be held Monday 15 and Tuesday 16 January 2018, with the theme “Online learning in international education”. Invited plenary speakers are Dr Victoria Russell (Valdosta University, USA) and Dr Joyce Koh Hwee Ling (National Institute of Education, Singapore). See the Conference First Call flyer for more details; feel free to forward this to professional colleagues. Abstracts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2016 International conference: Trends and issues in international education
- 2013 International Conference: Multicultural classrooms
- 2011 International Conference: International Education - Focus on the Learner
- 2009 International Conference: Empowering Futures - international education as a catalyst for change
- 2007 International Conference: The role of English as a lingua paedagogica in teaching and learning in international education
- 2005 International Conference: Reflective Practice - The key to innovation in international education
- 2004 International Conference: The Internationalisation of Education in New Zealand - Successes, Challenges and Opportunities